What to do if you get Scammed by this company
2. Explain your experiences in full
3. Post a link of your website on all trading forums
4. Report the site to ActionFraud on www.actionfraud.police.uk
5. Post your complaint on www.ripoffreport.com (very Important)
6. Post a link to all forex review site eg forexpeacearmy etc
7. Stratxmarkets will notice this, one less customer to scam will hurt them.
8. If they don’t want to loose customers they should contact you and return your funds
This will also be good for all affected customers of Stratxmarkets, some don’t even know they are being scammed because they have never tried a withdraw, as standard all withdraws are rejected by Stratxmarkets, I was told this by Tom Joseph who works for them.
You cannot touch them legally so don’t waste your time or money, the company is unregistered and based in the Marshell Islands, they are exempt from audits and most others laws.
You money goes into an account in the name of Bogden Trading Ltd, owned by a Romanain called;
8 Marta Roase Court,
188 Croyden Rd,
London, SE20 7YU